Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome to the world, Juliette!

She is here!


August 30, 2011








Well, Juliette was bound and determined to come early. At 38 weeks and 2 days I dropped off Adelynn at school and went to my last weekly NST. Walking through the parking lot to the hospital I was feeling lots of pressure, the baby had been very low for weeks so I thought this was normal. When I reached the staircase I was HURTING, so I took the elevator (something I'd never done before) instead of the tiny flight of steps leading to the lobby. Made it to the second elevator that would take me to the maternity ward and I was leaning against the wall for support. By the time the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor and I waddled out, I was in tears! Boy! What we do for our children! Needless to say, the nurses went ahead and admitted me. That was at 9 AM, by 12 the decision was made to do the c-section THAT day since I was in labor. At 4:30 I was given a spinal and at 5:00 on the dot Juliette was born.

Just moments before walking to the O.R.

Look what we made!

7 pounds 12.1 ounces 19 inches of perfection.



I stayed in the hospital just 3 days this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment