Monday, November 14, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes

Adelynn pauses in the middle of getting dressed in the bathroom when she notices a new soap dispenser in the shape of a Christmas tree and says (with her pants and panties around her ankles): "I'm going to say a prayer about that!" So, eyes closed, hands together, head bowed, naked from the ankles up she says "Thank you God for Christmas trees, and my friends and soap. Amen."



"Adelynn, you're going to end up with a spanking tonight, I can feel it!"

Adelynn: "feel what?"



"Mommmmmyyyy, get me sompthin' to eat before I diiiiiieeeeee."



Adelynn crawled in bed with me one morning and put her head on my

pillow and said "I'm proud of you Mommy!"


"Do you have a weiner like daddy?"


While getting dressed Adelynn picks out a shirt:

"Do you think Miss Lisa (her teacher) will like it?"

Brown nosing?


So we did our family pictures yesterday and Santa was there. Once he finally got Adelynn to sit down and tell him what she wanted she told him all she wanted was a box with her kittens in it. You know, the kittens I had to find homes for when I was pregnant. *sigh* She really knows how to make me feel terrible. She actually CRIED about the kittens today. Anyone know where I can find a sphinx?

No comments:

Post a Comment