Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Pintrest Addiction

If you plan on using a box that has a print on it I suggest painting it first.
As you can see on parts, the print under the fabric is showing through.


Since joining the Pintrest movement, my free time has been sucked into the black hole known as crafting. (As if it wasn't before.)
What a unique site. www.pintrest.com if you're not familiar with it.

There are lots of fun and easy ideas- even for those of you who aren't that crafty. This, for example, was a used Priority Mail box that I covered in fabric scraps. The rosettes are also made from scrap material.

The one below was pieced together from the flaps of a box I cut up. It made a cute pencil/pen holder.

I don't line the insides but you could if you wanted to.
This one was a sturdy shoe box. I've also seen them done with diaper boxes.

I made this one for a friend's baby shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment